Monday, October 6, 2008

Uncertain But Pretty Sure


Well I'm still not sure if I'm pregnant because I missed my period which is something I never do no matter what the circumstance.I've taken two tests that both came up negative so if next weekend comes and nothing happens I'm taking another one and if it stills says negative I'm going to the health department.

In other news I got a new digital camera/camcorder that I absolutely love I've already taken over 300 pictures including video with it in the last 3 days.It's white with pink polka dots on the flash lid.I'll be posting new pics and video I've taken on here for you all to see.They're mostly of my son but he's my life right now and so therefore thats what I feel needs to be captured and preserved for one day he'll be grown and off living his own life without me.So better now than never.

Anywho I'll keep you all updated on the baby news peace and hair grease.Oh so yall know some video and pics will be of me so don't be alarmed...haha just joking I'm not scary or anything so have no fear underdog is here.Hahahahahaha.

No comments: